Monday, August 15, 2011

The past six months.....












I have been a big time slacker and have not posted anything for about six months. So many things have happened that I don't know where to begin. First of all, Nestor's computer crashed and then the back-up hard drive crashed so we don't have pictures right now from March until the end of April. In March we celebrated Gavin's first birthday with a monkey themed party. We had the party at Nestor's parents house and Nestor's mom made the most beautiful monkey cake for Gavin. I wish that I had to pictures to show. I hope we can recover them. In April Gavin and I went out to visit my family in Utah. We were hoping to be there for the birth of Olivia but unfortunately she wanted to stay a little longer in Sandra's belly. We still had a blast celebrating Easter and hanging out.

1 comment:

Julie Williams said...

It is fun to see a post! That is awful Nestor's computer crashed and then the hard drive. I think I missed something...did you have another baby?